Click to enlarge. Views may vary slightly from working drawings. Refer to floor plan for actual layout.
* This mountain house plan sports rustic details like exposed wood and a multi-material facade
* Ideal for sloping lots such as on a mountainside or along the lakeshore, this home is built on a walkout basement foundation
* A corner fireplace and a two-story ceiling highlight the great room
* Special features include a large kitchen island with eating bar, second floor reading loft and family room in the basement
* Main floor master suite boasts a deluxe bath and large walk-in closet
* Ample windows in the dining room and great room as well as the rear porch and lower level patio, promote enjoyment of the surrounding scenery
Per designer, roof system can be stick/conventionally framed or trussed based on local building codes and common practices/standards.
For version with 1-car garage, see plan 066H-0009.