Click to enlarge. Views may vary slightly from working drawings. Refer to floor plan for actual layout.
* Rustic details give this mountain house plan plenty of curb appeal
* Island kitchen is open to the casual dining space and the hearth-warmed great room
* Rear, covered porch is great for grilling, relaxing, and taking in the sights and sounds of Mother Nature
* Main floor master bedroom offers a private bath with dual sinks and a walk-in shower
* Second floor hosts a reading loft, two bedrooms and a full bath
* Finished lower level offers a family room that opens to the covered patio, two more bedrooms, and a full bath
Per designer, roof system can be stick/conventionally framed or trussed based on local building codes and common practices/standards.
For version with 2-car garage, see plan 066H-0026.