When it comes to multi-family dwellings, The House Plan Shop has a broad selection of designs to choose from. Multi-family house plans range in size and can accommodate two or more families depending on the complexity and the arrangement of units composing the design. Our collection of multi-family home plans is composed of the following categories:
· Duplex Plans
· Townhouse Plans
· 3-4 Unit Plans
· 5+ Unit Plans
These multi-family home plans can offer identical units or units with different floor plans. The units can be one or more levels and range in size from simple one bedroom, ne bath designs to three or more bedrooms and baths per unit. Some of the larger designs offering four or more units can be considered apartment plans.
If you are in the market for multi-family house plans, take some time to browse our collection.
It is time to start a new holiday tradition. The Thursday before Thanksgiving is Use Less Stuff Day. Make a commitment or pledge to yourself to reduce your resource consumption during the holiday season.
Here are a few ideas:
- Don’t buy too many groceries or prepare too much food for a holiday gathering. If you do prepare too much, send leftovers home with guests or reheat them the following day for yourself. Try your best not to throw away usable food.
- Use less energy. Turn down the heat before a holiday party. The body heat of guests will keep the room warm, so lower the thermostat a few degrees.
- Have a recycling plan. Set up recycling bins to capture all the wrapping paper, gift boxes, bottles, cans, plastic cups, etc. Inform your guests and make sure they know what items to recycle and where to place them.
- Use fewer disposable paper products and eating utensils. If all your dinnerware, table settings and silverware must be matching sets, rent dinnerware, glassware and silverware for your holiday party. Otherwise, ask guests to bring their own and eliminate paper plates and plastic cups, forks, knives, etc.
- Use cloth napkins that can be washed and reused at your next holiday gathering instead of buying disposable ones and filling the trash can.
Go ahead and make the commitment to use less stuff. Tell your friends and family about Use Less Stuff Day and work toward an environmentally-friendly holiday season without sacrificing the fun and joys all of us look forward to each year.
For more ideas about Use Less Stuff Day, please visit www.use-less-stuff.com.
Last week we shared with you the many different architectural home plan styles we offer. Within the collections for each style, there are sub-styles available. Below is a list of architectural sub-styles represented on our website:
Arts and Crafts
Other architectural sub-styles can be found on our site as well. Take some time to browse all of our collections to see just how many house plan styles we offer.
The House Plan Shop, LLC offers home plans in a broad range of architectural styles ensuring our customers will find a home in the style they love. Many of the designs posted on our site feature exterior and/or interior photographs and/or color renderings making it easy to identify each one’s architectural style. Our home plan collection features designs in the following architectural styles:
Whether you are looking for a cozy bungalow home or a luxurious Mediterranean house plan, our extensive collection is sure to include home designs in the architectural style you love. Be sure to watch for next week’s blog post listing some of the architectural sub-categories found within the main architectural collections we shared today.