Christmas Holiday Schedule
We would like to wish you and yours a happy and safe holiday season. Please note: Our office will be closed for Christmas and New Year’s on the following dates:
December 24-26, 2014
December 31, 2014
January 1-2, 2015
We will be working limited hours:
December 22-23 and December 29-30, 2014
Due to the varying holiday schedules of the designers and architects we represent, we cannot ensure order ship dates between December 19, 2014 and January 5, 2015. If you need to place a rush order after 11:00 AM CST on December 18, 2014, please call to verify available shipping dates and times.
Regular Office Hours
Monday - Friday:
7:30AM - 4:30PM CST
Saturday & Sunday:
$25.00 OFF Shipping
For a Limited Time Only: $25.00 OFF Shipping
The House Plan Shop is offering $25.00 OFF shipping for online orders only on the initial purchase of any blueprint order over $550.00 (before shipping fees and taxes). Simply enter or mention this promotional code when placing your order: 06H14
Custom House Plans
The Perfect Stock House Plan
This group of articles provides valuable information regarding the types of things you should look for when choosing a house plan. Home plans come in a wide variety of sizes and styles and are designed to suit the needs of various groups of people within the population. These articles will help you narrow your search as you shop for house plans and offer a better understanding of stock house plans.
- Selecting a House Plan - This information provides several concepts that will affect your decision in selecting the right house plan for you.
- Choosing a Home Plan that is Right for You - 1 - Now is your chance to pick and choose the elements and features you really want in your new home. Start by thinking about the big picture.
- Choosing a Home Plan that is Right for You - 2 - Think specifically about each room in your new home. This list of questions is designed to help you come up with a good idea of what you want in each room of your new home.
- Modifying Your House Plan - We offer a modification service that will work with you to incorporate your desired modifications into the blueprints.
- Custom Home Plans vs. Stock House Plans - There are two basic house plan choices: custom home plans and stock house plans. Both have pros and cons. Review this comparison of the two kinds home plans to get a better understanding about each type of house plan.
- Everything You Need to Know about Stock House Plans - Stock house plans and home plans are developed to suit the needs of various groups of people within the overall population. This article is identifies the elements of a stock plan and provides other helpful information.
- Building Up vs. Building Out - Typically, new homebuilders already know if they prefer a ranch house or two-story house. However, before you make a final decision on the number of levels you would like in your new house, consider these ideas about "building up" and "building out."